Op deze pagina Word je op de hoogte gebracht van elke patch en update. Wil jij nu live op de hoogte blijven join dat onze Discord die vind je op onze homepagina.
Current ATLAS Official Server Network Server Version: v9.11
Current ATLAS Official Server Network Server Status: Stormy
Please note these updates may not necessarily be in the next patch but will make into an upcoming one.
Upcoming v10.0 (ETA: Monday Noon EST :P)
- Claim Flags now allow a "Neutral Zone" setting which allows any other tribes to build within them, with the specified tax rate applied to them. You are also able to specify an inclusion or exclusion list to these, to only allow or exclude specific company ID's / player ID's. All claim flags will have this enabled as a default setting when placed, and this will also be a retroactive change. However, it will not function until Wednesday the 9th of January at NOON EST, where we will release another server update to make Neutral Zones active. This means you will have two days, from Monday to Wednesday, to decide and adjust the settings on your claim flag before the change is live.
- Server performance improvements
- All Cannons/Turrets can now be pin code protected for lever activation/deactivation
- There are 4x as many trade ships on the seas, and they now also sell commodity types for gold, as do NPC's at Freeports.
- Lawless servers can no longer be specified as Homesevers. If your Homeserver was a lawless server, you'll be required to pick a new (Freeport) Homeserver upon respawn.
- You can now buy a "Ramshackle Sloop" from the NPC Shipyardsman at Freeports. The "Ramshackle Sloop" is a pre-built sloop which has permanently lower plank HP, carry weight, and crew limit, but is cheaper and faster to acquire if you want to get into sailing faster.
- "Favorites" server selection drop-down is added for Unofficial
- Joining through Steam browser server list with password now properly caches the password for ATLAS travel
- Fixed up some temperature scalings and Weather events are now indicated on the HUD
- Armour effectiveness will be adjusted so that firearms are more useful in PVP
- Removed Sea Claims (they weren't very useful at present), Enemy Claim Flags can now be directly pinged to identify any contesting enemies nearby, and the time required to steal an enemy claim now decreases the more Claims that enemy team has.
- Farming rebalances to be easier; water can now pipe uphill, region requirements for growing crops are more forgiving, and crop growth & yield is much faster and higher.
- Reduced shovel stamina cost.
- You can now fill waterskins/jars from ground spouts.
- Metal Tools can no longer damage the planks of anchored ships.
- 50 more player levels added, and Skill Points per level increased.
- Loot stat scaling has been boosted (retroactively) by 60%
- Sea Monsters' damage has been reduced by 66%
- Some ship costs have been adjusted, and in some cases reduced by approximately about 50%
- Animals health regen rebalanced, so they're not regenerating high amounts whilst in combat!
- Eating poop is now instant-death
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't kill yourself by exhaustion (for stuck situations)
- Updated some undesired movement speed max taming additions within status components, (some already set in CreatureBP), plus some unintentional unrealistic water movement speeds.
- Adjusted Seagull and Crow aggro speeds (Would previously take a long time to de-aggro). Updated collision to allow player attacks to land more consistently.
- Improved Tiger so they can walk up slopes better/easier.
- Razortooth stamina adjustments (Would previously fatigue from running in like 2 seconds)
- Animation updates for Rabbit and setup for shoulder mounting (Not yet enabled until the ability is final)
- Updated Vulture AI to only target sleeping humans if the player is connected.
- Included foot sockets in Giraffe neck attack to more consistently harvest.
- Reduced Bee movement to allow player attacks to land. Reduced sting buff duration to better reflect Bee size.
- Increased harvest amount of fur and milk from Sheep and Cow to incentivise taming and better compete with natural resource gathering amounts. Updated max yield timings to scale with creature level, similar to other creature abilities, instead of food value.
- Clamped amount of fur gained from harvesting wild sheep, again to incentive taming. Wild sheep will also flee, and may attack players after excessive shearing.
Released Patches and Verified Notes
Current Version: v9.11
- Default resource and taming speeds have been increased to 2x as the baseline.
- Reduced min damage and min percentage on flame arrow buff by 33%.
- Reduced max damage done on flame arrow projectile hit to 50.
- Increased gravity on flame arrows 20% to make it less ranged.
- Increased firegel cost of flame arrows by 100%.
- Added durability consumption to flame and stone arrows (1 dura per shot, 40 shots per bow repair).
- Change bow durability from 50 to 40.
- Fixed a bug which allowed Mortars to have rapid fire.
- Fixed an issue where upkeep timer on PVE Claimflags was not correctly updating.
- Company Member, Company Groups, and Alliance data loss issue should hopefully be resolved.
- Official Network Companies are now hard limited to 500 members, and this is a current measure until the Company system receives a backend overhaul in the long-term.
- Fixed inland water buoy's being invisible and fixed buoys, so they no longer prevent resource respawn.
- Prevent ship collision damage from occurring when caused by other player ships on PVE servers.
- Fixed sunken-ship area indicator lingering even after a shipwreck has been entirely salvaged.
- Reduced deepwater aggressive creature frequency and targetting range.
- Melee weapons are now temporarily ineffective against ship planks. Later this will be changed so that it will only be ineffective against anchored ship planks.
- Sailing against the wind now provides 30% of with-the-wind sailforce, as opposed to 0%.
- Also increased the amount of sailforce provided by minimum windspeed conditions by 30%, and the sailforce provided by maximum windspeed conditions by 15%.
- Every Tame can now get a minimum of 30 tame level-ups put into it, plus however many base levels it had when wild. So for example, a level 5 wild wolf would get 35 tame level-ups to apply, whereas a level 40 wild wolf would get 70 tame level-ups to use.
- Increased the base carry Weight of all ships by +40%
- Fixed some server crashes
- Slightly improved server performance and reduced server stalls
- Ended New Year's event (Tophats remain but no longer grant double treasure gold and can no longer be bought at in-game cosmetics NPC traders)
- Buffed Tamed creatures HP and Damage globally by 25%
- Anyone can now demolish shipwreck structures to regain resources so get your diving suits ready!
- NPC Trading Ships are back and no longer affected by wild creature destruction commands! Reminder for those with deep pockets, the trader ships have an epic Dragon which can be purchased for 50,000 gold coins
- Improvements made to joining/rejoining servers, should make it more reliable and eliminate many cases of connection lost/failure to grab server info.
- Fixed a bug where HUD may not have shown to players in some cases.
- Further improved server stability.
- Further reduced Ship of the Damned spawns by 20%
- Ship of the Damned now are allowed to "Wander" away from shore if they find themselves close to shore
- Ship of the Damned targeting ranges now are reduced by the type of ship (down to 30% for rafts (which means they will now attack rafts - but you have to get pretty darn close to them!) and 0% for dinghies)
- -LowMemoryMode now disables the background movies for lighter memory footprint
- Changed damage type on repair hammer to 0 against players, human npcs, and creatures to stop pvp on pve servers, not used as a weapon on pvp.
- Ships near shore do not attract cyclones anymore
- Vultures should now more easily harvest corpses
- Ships that players are based on do not use staggered updates now (resolving the issue of the choppy spyglass rotation when in the crow's nest, for example)
- Can no longer weapon-charge or dodge when encumbered.
- Fixed erroneous reference to chalcedony instead of flint base
- Added Ingots/Alloys and Organic Paste to the list of resources allowed in the ship repair box
- Tripled gathering weighting of metal in all the generic rocks for both pick and hatchet damage types
- Grenades damaged to stone multiplied by 3x
- Changed Human Crew character carry inv max weight from 1000 to 60.
- Switched damage weightings around so the pick tool is preferred from metal/crystal/gem/salts and hatchet for wood/coal/stone, etc. No adjustments have been made to yield changes, just tools have been adjusted.
- Fixed an issue with treasure bottle's spawning (there will now be more of them and more reliably spawned) and increased the quality of loot found in treasures.
- Further server/networking optimisation to improve server performance and stability. We have effectively eliminated over 95% of our crashes. We'll be continuing to monitor our servers over the coming days ahead and tackle more events. Consequently, we will be turning our primary attention to data transfer issues and connection issues.
- Reduced Ship of the Damned targeting range by 50%. We're going to look into scaling that based on the type of ship.
- Further server/networking optimisation to improve server performance, stability, and connection issues.
- Further tweaks made to Ship of the Damned should no longer wander close to shore, however they may chase you.
- Shipyards are now properly tagged on the server side, so enemy players will not be able to demo them unless the decay timer has truly hit 0 on the server.
- Improvements made to -lowmemorymode to use async loading, resulting in less freezy load times.
- Added -nosound launch command
- Added -noinlinestreamer launch command
- Server-side crash fixes and stability improvements. Resulting in approximately 40% more stable servers, with additional changes to come!
- Reduced Army of the Damned ships spawn rate by 60%
- Reduced Army of the Damned ship HP per level scaling by 20%
- Reduced Army of the Damned ship Aggro range by 10%
- Boosted Army of the Damned ship loot quality by 10%
- Reduced Flotsam spawn rate by 35%
- Increased Treasuremap item quality by 15%
- Eliminated at-sea increased rate of vitamin/vitals consumption. Now it just causes food to spoil faster, and temperatures to drop.
- Increased vitamin equilibrium range to +/- 20% rather than 10% (making it easier to achieve and stay in equilibrium)
- Decreased vitamin deficiency debuff threshold to 10% rather than 20%
- Reduced base rate of vitamin consumption by 2%
- Ensured army of the damned ships spawn farther away from shore, and don't spawn too near player ships
- Fixed Diving Platform to take any oils, not just blubber
- Changed Lighthouse HP to 25k, gave it stone structure settings, and allow it to burn oil
- Vultures will no longer erroneously target players they can't hit
- Army of the Damned Ships will no longer initially aggro to drydocked or anchored ships, unless fired upon by them or already targeting them.
- Added one more Skill Point earned by all level-ups above 10 (recommend players Respec)
- Added a new event cosmetic, 'Top Hat'. Permanent skin with 10 applicable uses. Can be purchased from Cosmetic Vendors in Freeports or Travelling Merchants. From the 27th of December, through til the 2nd of January, wearing this hat whilst digging up treasure will result in double the gold.
- Improved server performance by adjusting server water thread utilization
- Changed declaim period (stealing enemy territory) to 30 minutes from 1.5 hours (requires they have no alive crew or players in the vicinity)
- Removed requirement to be on a boat to steal someone's boat after placing the claim flag. Adjusted base value times to claim the boats to be 1 one minute to steal a dinghy, 2hrs~ to steal a raft, a couple hours to steal sloop, and so forth (levelling a ship increases the time it takes to steal that ship).
- Rebalanced Skill Point requirements as originally intended, where higher tier skills cost more SP. Forced a one-time 'free' respec to use these new values.
- "Low Memory" Launch Option for more reliable <= 8GB OS support. Launch the game with '-lowmemorymode' to utilize this!
- Ship collision damage is now disabled on Freeport servers.
- Alpha creature spawns are now disabled on Freeport and Lawless Servers.
- Item yield and Gold yield from Treasure have been doubled
- Significantly reduced Torch and Fire Arrow Damage
- Fixed a bug which prevented resources from respawning. Please note when this update goes live, it may be a few hours until they naturally start appearing again.
- Increased the damage from Dragon Fire AOE and set it to an 8-hour tame time with the token
- Equilibrium Buff now gives +20% XP, -20% reduced incoming damage, +30 temperature fortitude, +10% movement speed, +20% melee damage, and takes 30 minutes to achieve rather than an hour.
- Fixed a bug which prevented Bottles and Flotsams from spawning
- Fixed a bug ocean and deep ocean spawners, including Mermaids, Whales, Ship of the Damned, and Squids.
- NPC crew that are recruited in Freeport are now correctly assigned to your team.
- Fixed Shovels and Heavy Shields so they no longer damage stone structures
- All freeports now have pirate music in town
- Scuttling is now tied to the demolishing tribe governance setting and Prevent Demolishing Structures in Group Management Settings
- Group ranks now enabled on seating structures, so you're able to have better control of who is able to use those (Steering Wheel and Lt Podium)
- PvE Claim Flag contesting now displays the enemy Claim Flag's upkeep time remaining before you can contest it, and provides a proper HUD message to that effect.
- Further changes made to resource respawn limitations which should result in less barren islands.
- Fix for claim flags on PVP servers
- Ships and rafts no longer prevent resources from respawning. Note that nearby online players & structures (not claimflag ) will prevent resources from respawning.
- Fixed an issue where bed overlap protection was too strong, prevent players from respawning when they were too close to unfriendly ships or structures.
- Can no longer claim unallied boats on PVE servers. PVE Territory can only be claimed if the owner has not been active around the territory within the last 3 days.
- Further optimised server-side performance
- Fixed a bug with the repair hammer which allowed players to repair structures even if they had a damage cooldown. It will temporarily use the resources, however, this will be fixed in our upcoming client patch.
- Can now claim enemy ships in Lawless and Golden Age Ruin servers.
- Lawless Regions no longer have EXP caps.
- Further server performance optimisation
- Multiple server and client crash fixes
- Fixes for beds and boats not displaying on maps/spawn UI
- Ships are now instant craft in shipyards
- Piercing Shot cooldown increased
- Improved client replication on boats so they appear more smooth when the boats are moving
- Fix for character creation prompts upon server join/respawn (still investigating additional edge cases)
- Alliance players should no longer contest each other's claim flags
- Coldfront and Heatwave extremity reduced by 60%
- Fixed an issue where the game would leave players in the encumbered state after fast travelling to another or same server.
- More performance related fixes for clients and servers
- Fixed for appearing in a random location upon relog
- Fix for beds and boats not being selectable/visible on the spawn UI
- Fix for players spawning in the Ocean on Lawless Regions
- Fixed multiple connection issues and bugs impacting server performance
- Sleeping players are no longer replicated in freeports.
- Major version upgrade to investigate client issues when attempting to connect to a server, as well as server performance problems.
- Fixed multiple client-side crashes
- Fixed multiple server-side crashes
- Fix for Lawless maps not being named appropriately.
- Enabled Lawless regions to be connected to at the start
- Reduced timeout length on disconnections
- Switch to steam sockets to resolve players being unable to connect to servers